Valentine’s Day is tomorrow & I’ve created an easy & scrumptious recipe to satisfy your taste buds. Make these before you go to bed tonight & in the morning, the chocolate orange flavor will intensify! 😍
Chocolate Orange Truffles
(Vegan & Gluten Free)
1 cup dates
1/2 cup gluten free oats
Zest of 1 medium orange
2-3 tbsp cacao powder
3 tbsp melted coconut oil
1-2 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp cacao powder
1) Blend all the truffle ingredients in a Vitamix or Food Processor until it turns into a sticky dough.
2) Roll into 12 balls & place in freezer for 15 minutes.
3) While the truffles are freezing, mix all the chocolate ingredients together.
4) Dip the truffles into the chocolate & coat them 1-2 times.
5) Place & store in the freezer.
Make sure we stay connected on…
Snapchat: @medhacooks to see the behind the scenes of my cooking experiments
Instagram: https://instagram.com/medhacooks/ To see the final pictures of my creations
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/MedhaCooks/ For inspiration from food blogs that I read