Yes, you read that correctly.
Chocolate brownies + Kit Kats = PERFECTION 😍
Kit Kat Brownies
1 stick unsalted butter, cut into 1 inch cubes
3/4 – 1 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup cacao powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
16 Kit Kats
1) Preheat oven to 325F. Line a 8x8x2 baking pan & set dish aside.
2) Melt butter in a small sauce-pan over medium heat. Mix sugar, cacao, and salt in a medium bowl. Pour butter in a steady stream into dry ingredients, whisking constantly to blend.
3) Whisk in vanilla & eggs one at a time, beating vigorously to blend after each addition.
4) Add flour and stir until just combined (do not overmix).
5) Pour half the batter into the pan, then neatly place Kit Kats on top. Pour the remaining batter over the layer of Kit Kats.
6) Bake for 25-30 minutes. Keep a close 👀 on the brownies! Make sure they don’t burn!! (That would be depressing)
Makes 16 brownies. ENJOY! 😘
Make sure we stay connected on…
Snapchat: @medhacooks to see the behind the scenes of my cooking experiments
Instagram: https://instagram.com/medhacooks/ To see the final pictures of my creations