S’mores is one of my favorite summertime desserts. I love having bonfires with my friends at midnight and telling embarrassing stories of each other while munching on gooey marshmallow and chocolate goodness.
Luckily for you, I have created an easier and less messy way of eating S’mores that you can enjoy anytime of day and anytime in the year.
S’mores Creme Cup
(Makes 18 mini cups)
180g S’mores flavored Oreos (11)
75g unsalted butter, melted
1/2 cup full fat coconut milk (130g)
65g of chocolate chips
- In a blender, blend the oreos until it becomes a moldable powder. The cream in the oreos should help the biscuit layer bind together. Next add in the melted butter and pulse until well combined.
- Scoop the oreo crust into a lined muffin pan. Make sure you cover the base and all of the sides of the liner. I used a mini muffin pan and made 18 cups.
- In a small skillet at medium heat, whisk the full fat milk and chocolate chips together until a thick chocolate paste is formed. Pour the chocolate sauce into each of the oreo crusts and set aside.
- Cut the marshmallows in half and place the marshmallow cut side down on top of each cup.
- Broil the creme cups for 2-4 minutes at 350℉ (180℃) or until marshmallows are puffed and lightly toasted on top.
- Keep the S’mores Creme Cups in the fridge for 2 hours until the chocolate cream is set. The cups should easily pop out of the muffin liners. Enjoy!
Follow me on my other social media sites to see my behind the scenes of cooking and what I’m cooking weekly!