These are the type of waffles that you make for brunches, impress your mom with on Mother’s Day & make for your overly picky 10 year old cousin.
Chocolate Chip Waffles
(Gluten Free & Paleo)
Yields: 10 waffles
2 cups gluten free oat flour or all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
2 tbsp olive oil
1 1/4 cup milk (almond or 2%)
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1. In a large mixing bowl, stir together dry ingredients.
2. Make a well in the center and add in the rest of the ingredients EXCEPT the chocolate chips.
3. Mix ingredients until you obtain a smooth batter. Carefully fold in the chocolate chips.
4. Cook waffles according to your waffle maker.
5. Repeat until all the batter is finished.
Serve waffles while warm with maple syrup and fresh fruit. ENJOY! 😍😘
Make sure we stay connected on…
Snapchat: @medhacooks to see the behind the scenes of my cooking experiments
Instagram: https://instagram.com/medhacooks/ To see the final pictures of my creations