This is hands down my favorite holiday treat to make.
1. It’s easy- only takes 15 minutes from start to finish
2. Uses only 8 ingredients which are most likely in your pantry at this second
3. Compared to other Christmas desserts, there is no refined sugar, butter or processed flour in these truffles. These truffles are made from REAL food
(Vegan & Gluten free)
1 cup walnuts
3 tbsp gluten free oats
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
2 tbsp cacao powder
Couple pinches of cayenne powder
3 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1. Blend all the ingredients in a strong blender or food processor until a dough is formed. The dough may be slightly oily due to the oils released when the walnuts get blended.
2. Roll the dough into 15 balls & keep in the fridge for about 10 – 15 minutes.
3. Store all the leftovers in the fridge. Enjoy!
If you make these truffles be sure to tag #medhacooks on Instagram! I love seeing your recreations; it makes me happy to know that people are enjoying the recipes that I create!
Make sure we stay connected on…
Snapchat: @medhacooks to see the behind the scenes of my cooking experiments
Instagram: https://instagram.com/medhacooks/ To see the final pictures of my creations