Meet Reese’s peanut butter cup’s better half.
Creamy homemade Nutella with freshly picked raspberries dipped in dark chocolate 😍
If you love Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, you will love these!
(Vegan & Paleo)
Makes 18 cups
1 cup hazelnuts
1/4 cup cacao powder
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract*
1 tbsp coconut oil*
Pinch of salt
140g chocolate chips
1 tbsp coconut oil
1) Roast hazelnuts for 10 minutes at 350F. With a towel, rub off the skin (this didn’t work too well but the skin doesn’t affect the taste of the Nutella)
2) In a Vitamix or food processor, blend the hazelnuts & cacao powder until buttery. Then add the maple syrup, vanilla extract, oil & salt and blend again. Set aside.
3) Melt the chocolate chips with the coconut oil in the microwave for 1 minute. In 18 mini cupcake liners, pour 1 tsp of melted chocolate in each liner (bottom layer). Let this set in the freezer for about 5 minutes.
4) Place a raspberry on top of the bottom layer, then add 1 tbsp of Nutella on top & top it of with a final tsp of melted chocolate. Repeat this step until all 18 liners are filled.
In short: 1 tsp melted chocolate (bottom layer) + 1 raspberry + 1 tbsp Nutella + 1 tsp melted chocolate (top layer)
5) Freeze for about 8-12 hours. If there is any left, store in the freezer. Enjoy!
*I used BetterBody Food & Nutrition products. I find that their quality of products are much better than other brands I have tried.
Make sure we stay connected on…
Snapchat: @medhacooks to see the behind the scenes of my cooking experiments
Instagram: https://instagram.com/medhacooks/ To see the final pictures of my creations